Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Family Reunion

Saturday the 24th (four days ago) we packed up for the day and trucked an hour away from where we live to attend a family reunion on my husband's side of the family. Granny and Pa (Don's parents who live within walking distance of us) went to the reunion as well. Don's family rented a cabin at a state park here, and we all gathered there for the day. It was a beautiful area right on the water. It was hot, but a pretty nice day. Calista enjoyed it for sure. I really wanted to share some of the pictures from that day...So here they are! (I may add a few more later from granny's camra)






I also forgot to mention that Don's older brother, wife and son Connor came down to visit last Wednesday and stayed till Monday. So they were here for the Reunion also. Here are some pics we took while they were here:
I posted a 3 month old pic of Connor in the blog entry: Additions to the Family back on September 5, 2007


No comments: