Thursday, May 8, 2008

Towel Head

A couple days ago I put this towel on her head and took this picture. I told her let me take a picture of that....she was just so cute in it! Then today, after my shower, I put a towel on my head like I normally do. When she saw me she said, "Mommy, can I take a picture of that"

I also wanted to tell you that we were watching a movie the other night and a house caught on fire in the movie, and Calista said, "Look! There's fire! That's why we don't play with candles." Really, insightful there, dear!
On a different note, I wanted to say: you all may have noticed a little scar above her left eye that's been there for quite some time now. She got the injury on a coffee table about five months ago. Worried that it will never go away, I broke down and bought some Kids Mederma (a topical scar med). Well I've only been applying it for about a week now and it seems to me that it's fading. In fact I went to put it on her last night and for a second, couldn't find the scar! Normally it's the first thing I notice when I look at her. It's supposed to take like three months for old scars to smooth out and I can already see a difference. Whew! Maybe she won't have to live with such a prominate scar forever! Just pray y'all. I know it's not a really important thing, but it matters to me. I don't want my little baby scarred.

No comments: