Saturday, September 6, 2008

I know, I know...I'm getting to it!

Well, everyone I talk to is really anxious to see a blog post about our trip to Tennessee last week, and believe me, I am anxious as well to get it posted...but...to those of you who blog, you know the time it takes to put up a post, and to be honest, I have not had the time yet. I have, however, been able to sort through some of the pictures and see what I want to post....and I have a ton of pictures to sort through. I've also been pondering what to say and how to put it up there. I'm hoping to get some done this evening, given that I am not too tired after cleaning at the church this afternoon. I'd also like to get some done tomorrow afternoon while the rest of "the fam" naps...and then hopefully I can complete the blogging monday and hit that "publish" button so you all can hear about the trip and see the gazillion pictures I have taken. So I'm sorry it has taken this long, but you know how it is when you get back from vacation...there is laundry, laundry, laundry...and trying to gat back into the groove of things...we got back late, late on monday night...tuesday I unpacked through this heavy fatigue ...wednesday cleaned at the church and then of course "church" in the evening...thursday I had an apointment in town...friday more laundry and cleaning...this morning a Pampered Chef party...and now I shall head over to the church to clean...AS you can see...blogging has not been an option! But I will have it done ASAP for you guys that i love so much,...so hang on...and until then, lots of LOVE to you! I hope God blesses each of you today! (These are some pics that do not half explain the breathtaking beauty of those Tennessee roads!) It's all God's country up there!

By the way...you won't believe it, but I went to that Pampered Chef party today and my husband started a blog...I know! It floored me too! Here is the address: http://kingjamesbiblestudy.blogspot.com/

No comments: