Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Things That Matter

So maybe some of you are wondering, "What in the world happened to Alina...she hasn't blogged in forever!"
Yeah, I know! It would be to personal to try to explain why...but I will just say that there have been issues way more important than blogging that required my attention...and then to be perfectly honest, I just couldn't find the motivation to put something up here. So to those very closest to me...to the very few who know what I'm referring to...Don, Mom and Dad, Tanya and Anthony, Jillian, Shauna...I want you all to know: first of all, thank you for being there for me...and that you continue to be...and just know that it is a very good sign that I am blogging again!
So, you may remember that I was previously ecstatic about my dear friend Tanya moving to a residence that is within walking distance of mine...and as you can see to the left here...They Have! I have blacked out the information on the Sold sign for discrepancy purposes...but you get the point. So I really couldn't be happier...I love Tanya...she such a sweet and giving friend, and Anthony ain't to bad either...LOL! Thank you two for being there for me...I could never ask for more. But you guys know how I feel: no secret there!


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

shauna said...

Hey girl,
I just want you to know I love you and I am always here for you. Remember Pastor said the person who you encourage today may be the person who encourages you in the future. We have great friends and let's make sure we're always there for one another. Love ya.
-me